Tuesday 29 March 2011

How Not to Respond to Criticism

It all started with a Tweet from @MandyPandy. I went to look at the suggested link and found myself on Big Als Books & Pals Blog . I found the comments so funny I couldn't resist moving on over to Jacqueline Howett's Blog.  


I'm not going to make any comments. I'll leave you to judge for yourself.

If you don't want to visit her Blog but are interested in her book, here is a

"DESCRIPTION TO THE GREEK SEAMAN NOVEL



I found her art work of interest and particularly liked this: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgGtlyHi3NQogJRJUI7GjVIlCi2M0ufQ-wHv4b32fFPFjKwZ-eCROX8sktq1xfqHJpNCKv5WDJNA_fqiVFr3fAk2O-qLNX0OlGUFj4FZ3NXzYH9aSvlLcKH-L01HktY9V-8CnQ4UuaEt_c/s1600/jacqsoilart.jpg

You'll have to go over to her Blog to view as unlike some other artist's that I've admired I wouldn't dare to copy my favourite of her art work here.

No comments: