Saturday 24 October 2009

An Extra Hour

The clocks go back to Greenwich Mean Time at 2 a.m tonight. I'm trying to decide on whether to turn all my clocks back an hour before I go to bed or attempt a lie in and then claim my extra hour early on Sunday morning. It's not often we get given something for nothing so I do like to consider carefully how to spend this extra time.

It will proably take me 15 minutes to alter all the clocks - only 2 of them are radio controlled. I love clocks so have many in each room. I find thier ticking meditative and calming.

I am aware that some people, for example those on night shift, will have to work from 1 - 2 a.m . Then the clocks will be put back and they'll have to work that hour all over again - probably for no extra pay!?

2 comments:

Robert said...

I took the extra hour in bed. I'm not ashamed to admit that I needed it!

merry weather said...

I completely forgot!

Nothing new in that (sadly!) :-)

Hope you're OK Lady T! X