Saturday 15 May 2010

Let's Have Ed Milliband for Leader

I've just left the following comment on this website: if you agree then go on over and let your views be known.

"I recently left a comment on “Wife in the North” Blog that I felt Ed Milliband would be the best Labour leader by far. I feel he ‘connects’, speaks normally, naturally and lucidly.

However, having just seen his opening speech of the campaign I’m VERY disappointed to see him using lots of strange arm movements and stabbing hand gestures. Maybe he was anxious or over keen to impress." (It looks even more bizarre with no sound on)

"Please Ed, just act naturally. Only use your hands if it’s natural to you but don’t study it – it reminds me far too much of Actor Tony B Liar and Gordon Brown’s spookily strange grinning. This didn’t look at all natural or relaxed to me. It’s your words, belief system, values and integrity we want to know all about. Don’t disappoint me at the first hurdle.
Good luck. From a floating voter."

No comments: