Monday 11 February 2008

Excellent Awards

Margot of a 'Mother's Place .... ' has kindly called in today to offer me an Excellent Blogger Award. Not being prone to hiding my light under a bushel (whatever that saying may mean; a 'bushel' of what? I mean isn't a bushel some kind of measure; that being the case what sort of light could you hide under it?).

I rushed over to collect it.

I gleaned from her blog that she was awarded this prize by a Maggie May (who I thought was married to Rod Stewart) but no apparantly she is just GrannieMay of 'Nuts in May' .

I decided to take one further leap back into the dark depths and found that Nuttie Grannie May received this award from another mother. There seem to be a lot of them out there in the blogosphere. This mother masquerades as a supermarket waxed version of bread.

At this point I was tired and exhausted from going back through the past. I've done my best and hope you'll find some worthy new blogs from my research. If you do pop in on them be sure to leave a comment as a small reward. I'll be going back to take a longer look.


All I have to do now is ponder on the question of who I should pass this award on to next ....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I must say it's about time that you received this award! Congratulations, dear Lady Thinker. You are certainly deserving of this award! :)

Casdok said...

Well done on your award!! :)

the mother of this lot said...

I do NOT masquerade. Most days I feel like a supermarket version of waxed bread!

KAYLEE said...

great post!!!!! how are you???????

www.retiredandcrazy.com said...

Please pick up your new award from my post!