Friday 17 April 2009

3 Good Things

[1] My Stars on Wednesday say things are starting to look up for me and I'll get what I deserve. Lovely !

[2] I had half an hour to explore my favourite bloggers and their links. I came across this post- which made me laugh. A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. The blog itself looks interesting so I will return.

[3] I was pleased to find my 3 orchids are sending up new shoots, also that I've masses of new plants that have self seeded all over the garden and means I will have enough to fill in gaps created by losses due to the extreme cold over this winter and still have enough left over to pot on to pass on to friends or sell for charity.

Is that the longest sentence ever on this blog ? I believe so.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hi there, thanks for visiting my blog! We share a birthday I think!

I will return!

Robert said...

I laughed at that pic too!

Maggie May said...

That was a very funny link! Made me laugh!

Lovely to see so many flowers in the gardens and leaves appearing on the trees. I think we can safely assume that Spring is on its way!