These are the “official” rules ( cut and pasted)
- Players must list one fact, word, or tidbit that is somehow relevant to their life for each letter of your first or middle name.
- When you are tagged you need to write your own post containing your first or middle name game facts, word, or tidbit.
- At the end of your post choose one person for each letter of your name to tag.
- Don’t forget to leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged, and to read your blog.
- If I’ve tagged YOU (see below), please join in on the fun!
P represents Pink - my favourite colour for blogs [in fact all shades of red]. I frequently turn pink when I blush. When in a crowd I have a quick, bawdy, sarcastic wit. I make people laugh. Sometimes words will escape before I've thought through the consequences - then I start to blush - especailly when someone comes back with a bawdier rejoinder.
E stands for Escapism - a chance to dream, reminisce and write about whatever comes into my head. I love the chance to take time to just sit and dream while looking at the garden.
N for Name - Penny is my 'pen name' - I still have this horror of imagining all friends and acquaintances in East Devon leaping from behind the trees to confront me for some entry I posted on my blog.
N for Not being brave enough to write under my real name ... but then I'm only trying to protect the innocent - my man, my friends, my family.
Y is for You - all of you out there who read this - this blog of what sometimes only amounts to vague mementos of life, the occasional rage, whinge, irritable whisper of waspish humour. I know I do have some really improtant message to impart - it's just that at the moment I'm so tired I've forgotten what it is....
Now to pass the baton to some bloggers who I feel have a more honest approach to blogging and/or a definite style of blog.
All I have to do now - is get some tea and then run round to deliver the invites. meanwhile if any of you do happen to drop in please collect and carry forward