Thursday 7 June 2007

Are You Married? Mutley

As I am old enough to be your mother [if I'd really cottoned on to the swinging 60s, I could have been] I am wondering whether you are married. Being older [than you] I feel I can raise this personal issue in this very public arena. If you are working so hard in the tourist industry then I cannot see how you have any social/family life with what time you have left after work and blogging. I've just been reading your recent posts and have GOL .
You remind me very much of my daft nephew. If you read this blog and don't know who mutley is then scoot on over to check out this daft devil's latest offerings. I think he's pulling out all the stops - just in order to get the votes. I think he may expire with the effort. But at least he could be buried with a medal.

No comments: