1] What Was I doing 10 years ago? Planning a girls break away from work in sunny Sidmouth by the Sea over the August Bank holiday. This is where I was when I heard Diana, 'Princess of Peoples Hearts' had died. It made me think - 'Life is too short and unpredictable'... so I went back to work handed in my notice and went 'freelance' as a locum.
What was I doing One year Ago? Baking cakes for sale at a local Flower Show.
2] 5 snacks I enjoy:
- a crisp slightly tart apple;
- pecan maple danish
- hard boiled egg
- anything that can be held in one hand while the other holds a book
3] 5 songs to which I know all the lyrics:
- Baa Baa Black Sheep..
- Fly Me to the Moon
- Stand By Your Man
- Jailhouse Rock
- che gelida manina
4] 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
- hire staff to run the house and garden
- hire a clever lawyer/accountant so I only paid tax at 10% rate
5] 5 bad habits:
- nit picking and insisting it's done 'my way'
- worrying about what might happen
- in depth research before spending money
- always being on time
- maintaining perfection
6] 5 things I like doing:
- spending money;
- anything I do well;
- acquiring new skills;
- making people laugh;
7] 5 things I would never wear again:
- hot pants
- high heels [with my weak ankles]
- false eyelashes
- false teeth
8] 5 favourite toys:
- mobile phone [this thumb is made for texting]
- sat nav
- my blogs
- my MP3 player
- my digi camera Fuji Finepix 550
Passing on this meme time bomb to: MerryDaze; Poetess; ; To Miss with Love, Poetryman ; Flowerpot and Merrily We Roll Along. It has been an experience - so thank you Mopsa and I hope the people I have passed the baton onto will enjoy it and have fun with it.