Sunday 24 June 2007

Meme

How strange - I've just found out I had, acquired, been nominated, caught or given a meme from Mopsa. I had to click the link to find out what it was.

1] What Was I doing 10 years ago? Planning a girls break away from work in sunny Sidmouth by the Sea over the August Bank holiday. This is where I was when I heard Diana, 'Princess of Peoples Hearts' had died. It made me think - 'Life is too short and unpredictable'... so I went back to work handed in my notice and went 'freelance' as a locum.

What was I doing One year Ago? Baking cakes for sale at a local Flower Show.

2] 5 snacks I enjoy:

  • a crisp slightly tart apple;
  • walnuts;
  • pecan maple danish
  • hard boiled egg
  • anything that can be held in one hand while the other holds a book

3] 5 songs to which I know all the lyrics:

  • Baa Baa Black Sheep..
  • Fly Me to the Moon
  • Stand By Your Man
  • Jailhouse Rock
  • che gelida manina

4] 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

5] 5 bad habits:

  • nit picking and insisting it's done 'my way'
  • worrying about what might happen
  • in depth research before spending money
  • always being on time
  • maintaining perfection

6] 5 things I like doing:

  • spending money;
  • anything I do well;
  • acquiring new skills;
  • making people laugh;
  • dancing

7] 5 things I would never wear again:

  • hot pants
  • high heels [with my weak ankles]
  • nightwear
  • false eyelashes
  • false teeth

8] 5 favourite toys:

  • mobile phone [this thumb is made for texting]
  • sat nav
  • my blogs
  • my MP3 player
  • my digi camera Fuji Finepix 550

Passing on this meme time bomb to: MerryDaze; Poetess; ; To Miss with Love, Poetryman ; Flowerpot and Merrily We Roll Along. It has been an experience - so thank you Mopsa and I hope the people I have passed the baton onto will enjoy it and have fun with it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure it looks like fun..I guess I can answer it on my site?
Not sure..lol.
But thanks!

Flowerpot said...

interesting to read - you'll see mine on my blog later today!

Flowerpot said...

oh, and have added you to my links so I know where to find you again!

Mopsa said...

Wot no jimjams? Sauce!

merry weather said...

Oh I see, thanks Thinker - interesting. What was/is your job? Have you actually worn false teeth then? Do you mean you've got implants? Perhaps I'll just shut up.... I like the laughing and dancing... keep doing that.

Penny Pincher said...

Dear Merry - some but not all is true. I still have this paranoia thing about locals finding me out. Am drafting a confessional to be published at a later date. But the longer i blog the more truthful it gets ....! I used to work in social services as an assessor for providing assistance to help people remain living at home ... but that is another story ...

1UP RPG said...

I don't researching before spending money is a bad habit. Sounds pretty wise to me!

Bob
Every, Every Minute