Thursday 26 July 2007

Gentlemen of the Night

I've just logged on to site meter to see who my recent readers are - as you do - on a wet Thursday morning. I see that I've had a few fleeting visits from a gentleman from the wild 'blue yonder' . I think he hails from the Wigan area. I don't think there is much to do in Wigan apart from visit the pier. He didn't stay long. A few seconds before midnight. A little longer at 12.45 a.m then crept away again till a brief check on me today around mid morning. Maybe he's shy. Maybe he just doesn't like the look of me. Maybe I'm too old for him. Maybe I talk too much. Or it may be that my gentleman of the night from the wild blueyonder is a virgin blogger.

4 comments:

Poetess said...

This is funny.

Poetessxxx

Penny Pincher said...

Thank you poetess.

vichchoobhai said...

what is night for u maybe daytime for the gentlemen who have a sneak view of your profile and blogs. I am five and a half hours ahead of u. So, give that much of a discount.

Penny Pincher said...

vich - don't spoil my romantic train of thought!