I would like to nominate the following 5 as being welcoming and thoughtful hosts when you visit their blog.
- Mopsa of Ramblings was the first blogger to welcome me into the community via the comments section - in the days when I was very much a newbie, floundering around and still trying to figure out how blogging, and chatting worked.
- Flowerpot Days - for always taking time out of a busy schedule to be welcoming
- 'Clever Dick' - Richard Madeley for despite being famous is down to earth and very earthy. He has an amazing wealth of knowledge which he graciously passes on to all and sundry - high and low. He tries to connect very much with his audience. Is very touchy feely. And is not embarrassed to be in touch with his feminine side.
- Rachel from North London - who during an incredibly trying time and also busy time with her book launch[Out of the Tunnel] still took the time out to acknowledge all messages left on her blog.
- Vichchoobhai for sharing his experiences as a carer ...
I hope you will all accept your award and then nominate 5 fellow bloggers in your turn.