Friday 30 March 2007

TJX and TK Maxx UK

It's late. It's Friday night.I rememebr the days when Friday night meant all manner of 'good things'. The end of the working week. Two days of fun filled activities ahead. Now I no longer work, it's just another evening. Neither good nor bad - no different to any other evening. So, time to count my Blessings. Perhaps I should make this a monthly ritual?
  1. I don't have to worry about the Monday Morning Blues
  2. I've never shopped at TK Maxx
  3. I'm so tired I reckon I'll really sleep well tonight
  4. Financially better off at the end of March than at the beginning
  5. I'm still breathing
  6. Lent is coming to an end soon
  7. I'll soon feel less guilty eating sweets [I had given up sweets for Lent]
  8. I'm still able to think [and puzzle out 'what are my blessings'?]
  9. I have sent out e cards for Easter from Jacquie Lawson a bargain as the sign up fee is so modest.

For anyone who hasn't found these delightful cards the website is well worth look and to find out more about Jacquie and how she started.

No comments: