Friday 18 May 2007

Holidays - Are They Worth It?

Although I do not for a moment regret seeing family and friends, the fact I collected a cold followed by sinus infection does make me wonder whether the break away was really conducive to re-charging my batteries. I've done very little since my return to base. When I was away I had so many fresh ideas I was full of projects I wanted to start upon my return home. But over the last 2 weeks I've been full of anti-histamine, decongestants and pain killers I've done nothing more than droop around doing the basic daily chores. I've now reached the stage that I'm beginning to forget what the projects are that I was once so keen to get on with. My get up and go that was so fired up, during my first week away, has once again got up and gone.

But maybe my long held dream of writing a book and (big day dream this) of actually getting into print should be got under way. As, according to Yahoo my stars for today: -

Pisces
Something is coming to an end concerning the lack of confidence you have in yourself, dear Pisces. You have been hesitating to stand in the spotlight for quite a while now, feeling you are not quite ready. Well, no more excuses! Ready or not, you are going to have to push forward. The only thing you risk losing is your pride, and that is most resilient.

After all, Mary Wesley had her first adult book published when she was 70. So it's not too late!

No comments: