Wednesday 30 May 2007

Counting My Blessings In May

Hmmmmm, thinks .....
  1. I'm still married ... so far ...
  2. Only half of my joints ache
  3. I'm still fat - but if I fell into the North sea I'd survive longer - and it would be easier to float (like cream on top of coffee)
  4. I discovered Westlife (sad - I know)
  5. I have more in my bank account than at the end of last month ...
  6. I can therefore go for some retail therapy
  7. And buy Westlife's 'Let Us Be Frank'
  8. The garden is looking beautiful
  9. I appreciate home again - and My Man, after a break away

2 comments:

Penny Pincher said...

Sorry you Westlife fans out there - it should be "Allow Us to Be Frank" I think ,,,,

Penny Pincher said...

I've been exploring a bit more of Westlife - i think the Allow Us to be Frank CD will be my one and only copy of their work.