Friday 13 April 2007

Counting My Blessings in April

  1. My man is one degree better - helped by all the recent sunshine
  2. I'm planning a trip to visit friends in Suffolk
  3. Followed by a visit to my sister in London
  4. I still have a bookshelf full of books waiting to be read
  5. I now receive a pension - so have some income to spend - riches
  6. I'm 6lbs lighter than last month
  7. I've found some very funny blogs and laugh a lot
  8. We have no plans to get the builders back - yet
  9. The dust has finally cleared from the last building project which ended in December
  10. My man and I will have a break from each other
  11. The garden looks beautiful, azaleas, amelanchia, lenten roses, tulips, perennial candytuft, forget- me- not and primroses all over the place in full bloom.

No comments: