Thursday 5 April 2007

My first comment

Well thanks to MOPSA who very kindly sent me a comment. I've now progressed a bit further into the murky by ways of blogland. I'm beginning to feel less and less like a blogging virgin. And as a reward to Mopsa for being so kind to a novice I've managed to locate her blog and finding it extremely interesting I've awarded her top slot on my 'Some Impressive Sites' section. In actual fact with her writings on books and food in particular I feel as if it could have been my writing. I can write almost as well if allowed full concentration. In fact as well as paranoia could I be schizo as well and written as Mopsa? No - that's not me - there's no way I could eat anything that I had personally known or reared. Thinking along this line I almost became a vegetarian 25 years ago. But after reading an article which claimed 'plants screamed' when pulled or cut I realised I'd probably starve if I let my sensibilities overwhelm me. At that stage I was all skin and bone. As it is now I am several stone overweight. I bake to relax. I taste test the results. I comfort eat. I eat when stressed. I eat when bored [which is rarely]. I eat when reading. I don't eat when blogging. Therefore to lose weight I need to blog more often. And jog, I wonder if I could jog. I wonder if I could jog and blog - at the same time. It's the only way I'd fit it in.

No comments: