Thursday 12 April 2007

Laughing Out Loud

I've been banned from reading blogs in the evening. The trouble is I find them so funny I've been yelping out loud and drowning out the football commentary. I can't read them at night either as I wake the house. Rilly Super's visit from a Swedish Angel really set me off yesterday. I'm finding that Blogging is a really good slimming aid . I daren't eat while reading - or I may choke. If I'm writing then my hands are full - so between the two forms of blogging I've lost 4lbs over the last 2 weeks.
Returning to Rilly's experiences with her Swedish visitor; I think I met the man of whom she spoke. He called on me very briefly - but left once he had ascertained I drive a Japanese car. I did tell him that the Honda Jazz is great fun to drive. In other parts of the world it's considered to be really hip-hop rather than hip-op as it is here.

No comments: