So if I go missing for a while you'll know why. I'll be back at base camp again the 2nd week in May with tales of adventure in the big scary world of the South east where:
- they stab you as soon as look at you
- where my sister will tell me off for speaking to strangers
- where she'll feel compelled to take me by the hand just to get across the road
- but where the driving is easier because no-one is able get above 15 mph
- where the drivers have better eyesight [unlike the drivers of Sidmouth - half of whom are driving around half blinded by cataracts.]
- but where I may be forced to forego the twice daily shower for one every other day due to the water shortage.