Monday 21 May 2007

I Blog, Therefore .......

I am a Blogger. Following the philosophy of becoming what I think I am I've decide to compile a list of what I think I am from this day forward:
  • I think, therefore I am a thinker
  • I think I am a writer, therefore I am a writer
  • I think I am love, therefore I am a love
  • I think I am beautiful, therefore I am a real beauty
  • I think I am healthy, therefore I am healthy
  • I think I am slender, therefore I am
  • I think I am wise, ....
  • I think I am clever,.....
  • I think I am creative, .....
  • I think I am Rich, ......
  • I think I am artistic, ......
  • I think I am kind,
  • I think I am content, ...
  • I think I am about to win a BIG Premium Bond prize, therefore I win a ...
  • I think I am, therefore I am, - I think - or am I?

No comments: